- Product Description
- Product Features
PORTABLE LED OPERATION LAMP
Utilising the most advanced LED technology available, the MT-medical LED70 series of operating theatre lights have been designed to provide a high quality, shadowless beam with extremely low running costs.
1.The new, slim, fully enclosed head with colour touchscreen digital controls is a perfect LED lighting solution complementing all surgical rooms.
2.LEDs (light emitting diodes) have been around for a long time. Recently this technology has become leading- edge in the field of lighting - a breakthrough technological solution to the inherent problems of the incandescent light bulb.
3.We have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, low environmental impact, high brightness, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life
• Streamlined, ultra-thin, enclosed head with reduced air resistance to minimise contamination
• 3,600 ~ 5,500K (± 500) variable colour temperature
• Automatic focus
• Digital controlled light intensity with 10 grades of brightness and automatic memory for added flexibility
• Built in power supply systems avoiding complicated installation of wall mounted control boxes
• Auxiliary light source included for laparoscopic operations
• LED light-source with up to 50,000 hours of light.
• Rigid suspension arm with easy mobility and stable positioning
• 360° arm rotation
• No infrared or ultraviolet radiation
Technical Parameters: 500 LED head
illuminance adjustable range : 25% - 100%
K Color Temperature : 4000-5000K
CRI RA :95 R9 :90 R13 :92
50% Spot Diameter (D50): 120 mm
10% Spot Diameter (D10): 230 mm
Illumination Depth: 120 cm
Ultraviolet light irradiance within40nm wave length:0.002W/M2
Terperature at surgeon's head: ≤ 2°C
Focus mode: manual or electric(optional,but price is different)
Power Supply: 220V,50HZ
Lamp Beads Power: 1W *45N
Input Power: 65W
The Average Life Expectancy H Lamp Beads: 50,000 Hours
Lowest installation height: 2.8 M